Instant quote
Policy type
No. of travellers
Adult 18-64
Adult 65-69
Adult 70-74
Adult 75-79
Adult 80-85
Kids 2-17
Infants 0-1
Departure date
Return date     
Instant Quote
Pay online with complete peace of mind

Advice For Travellers

What else does my travel insurance policy cover me for?

Hijack – in the event of a hijack you will be compensated £100 per day up to £1,000 for Premier policy holders.

Missed Departure on the Outward Journey – if you should miss your departure for valid reasons beyond your control you will be compensated up to £500 for Standard policy holders and £1,000 for Premier policy holders.

Personal Accident – should you sustain permanent injury or be killed during your trip you will be insured for up to £10,000 with an Economy or Standard policy and £25,000 with a Premier policy.

Personal Liability – if you cause damage to another individuals property or injure to someone during your trip and are consequently sued you will be covered up to £2,000,000 per policy (Economy policy holders must pay an excess of £100).

Disaster – in the event of a disaster such as a earthquake, storm, flood or fire which affects your trip Premier policy holders will receive compensation of up to £1,000.

Withdrawal of Services – should the supply of water, gas or electricity be stopped for more than 60 hours in your accommodation during your trip Standard policy holders can claim up to £250 and Premier policy holders up to £500.

Please refer to section 19 for the full terms and conditions on Withdrawal of services.

Legal Protection – you can claim for legal costs and expenses arising as a result of pursuing claims for compensation and damages resulting from your death, illness or injury during your trip, or if your home suffers damage during your trip.

Please refer to section 15 for the full terms and conditions on Legal Expenses.

Domestic Pets – should your return be delayed for circumstances beyond your control you can claim £20 on Standard policies and £25 on Premier policies for every day of extra kennel/cattery fees you have to pay. Standard policy holders can claim up to £100 and Premier policy holders up to £150.

Please refer to section 20 for the full terms and conditions on Domestic Pets.

All claims are always subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.

Back is a trading style of Rock insurance limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), number 300317.