Instant quote
Policy type
No. of travellers
Adult 18-64
Adult 65-69
Adult 70-74
Adult 75-79
Adult 80-85
Kids 2-17
Infants 0-1
Departure date
Return date     
Instant Quote
Pay online with complete peace of mind

Advice For Travellers

Can ROCK Insurance Group provide ski travel insurance?

If you want to participate in any Winter Sports during your trip you will need to take out additional insurance as the risks of injury and claims for equipment are higher. Winter Sports covered by ROCK Insurance Group are skiing, Big foot skiing, cat skiing, cross-country skiing, glacier skiing, ice hockey, mono skiing, off-piste skiing or snow-boarding(within local ski patrol guidlines), skidooing, skiing, sledging, snow-blading, snow-baording, snow mobiling & tobogganing.

Our Winter Sports policies cover:

Skis, ski equipment & ski pass – should your skis, poles, boots, bindings, snow board or ice skates become lost or damaged during your trip Standard policy holders can claim up to £1,000 and Premier policy holders can claim up to £2,000. Standard and Premier policy holders can also claim up to £300 if your ski pass is lost, stolen or damaged.

Ski equipment delay – if your ski equipment has been misplaced on your outward journey, Standard and Premier policy holders can claim up to £200 for the hire of replacement skis and ski equipment.

Piste closure – if you are prevented from skiing for more than 24 hours because insufficient snow causes a total closure of the lift system (other than baby drags), Standard and Premier can claim up to £240.

Avalanche or landslide – should access to your ski resort be blocked following avalanches or landslides, Standard and Premier policyholders can claim up to £240.

Please refer to your travel insurance policy to see the full terms and conditions of the policy. For full details on our ski insurance please see sections 23 through 27 of your travel insurance policy. For more information on travel insurance call us on 0844 482 0660.

All claims are always subject to the terms and conditions of your policy.

Back is a trading style of Rock insurance limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), number 300317.